CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sew Cherry Fabric by Lori Holt @ Bee In My Bonnett

Wow .. how cool would it be to have your own fabric line?? Well, Lori Holt from "Bee In My Bonnett" blog has just that! Lori is just the most adorable lady. I follow her blog daily, and get her posts in my email so I won't miss a thing. She's SEW crafty and such an inspiration to me. When I'm feeling stressed .. I simply go to Lori's blog and admire her studio, look at all her creations or just read about what she's working on and what she's doing. Ahhhhhhh ......


Pop on over to her blog and check out her new line of Fabric .. SEW Cherry. Of course my fav is the Sew Cherry Pink! lol Imagine that! It was hard to pick a fav when they are all so precious! I just purchased several vintage dress patterns (uncut) from 1950's. I'll be ordering the Pink Sew Cherry to make my first dress with .. I already know which pattern I'm using.


Lori, once again, you continue to inspire us and encourage us to reach for our dreams. Happy sewing and happy blogging!


Hugs to all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment