CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Work, Work, Work



Well, I log on today to see it's almost been a whole month since I posted. I've broken my New Year's Resolution. I had vowed to be more attentative to my blog and post more often with ideas, tips etc. And as each day goes by I've done nothing but gotten worse! Shamey Shamey on me!



Now it's time for excuses! I've been so busy working! Looking back over the last couple of months, I'm averaging about 70 hours a week working. How draining. Looks like this will continue through the month of May. I get so tired .. and when that alarm goes off .. it's taking everything I have to get out of bed. Especially when you are working 7 days a week .. after awhile, they all just run together. You don't even realize what day it is. I keep thinking about what my dad always said "Better get it while you can". So I'm doing just that. With budget cuts in our school district, this may all slow down this summer .. so I'm grabbing it all now .. as long as I can still stand.



Even though I'm working .. my mind is still racing about thoughts for my blog. New ideas of where to go etc. Now if I can just find the time to implement them!



Oh .. phone is ringing .. never a dull moment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment