I've been absent from blogging and swapping for awhile. I've been working way too much. Well, I guess you could say it caught up with me. Started feeling bad, went to the dr, then the emerg room and ended up having a double by-pass surgery at the end of Sept. with that scare, I decided since it was eligible to retire I decided to take advantage of it and retire at the end of this school year.
So, this means I will have more free time to do the things I enjoy.
I've signed up for the secret Santa swap ... And here's the answers to the questions for my partner.
1. Hobbies: sewing, cooking and crafting. I plan on raising chickens next spring so I'm gathering info on that. I just love chickens!
2. Favorite color: PINK. But I'm redecorating my sewing room in red.
3. Collect anything? Fabric
4. Allergies? None
5. Pets? I have a chihuahua (Chloe) who is my baby. My hubby has a big yellow lab (jake). And hopefully a few chickens in the spring
6. Coffee and chocolate. Only ice tea in the south. And of course it must be sweet!
7. I read very little (on my iPad) but I adore magazines about sewing, crafting and quilting
8. Cookies or candies. Either is great!
9. Favorite holiday treat? Can't think of one
10. Favorite holiday tradition: I love cooking and having my family stop by for the holidays.
11. I still believe in Santa!
12. Presents are opened Christmas Day after Santa comes!
13. We have a tree decorated in ornament my kids made when they were small. I love reliving those memories each year. Plus my kids still enjoy seeing all their crafts
14. My dining room is decorated in gingerbread men and I also collect snowmen
15. I have gotten fabulous gifts with my swaps. I love homemade items and hand written letters.
Ok, hopefully this will help my partner! Most important have fun. I will love whatever you choose.