CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Round Top Time!




Well, it's finally time for the Round Top Texas big antique extravaganza. Twice a year, Round Top, Texas has a huge gathering of thousands and thousands of vendors. If you are looking for it, it can be found there. Everything from newly crafted items to items hundreds of years old.

I went in the spring, walked and walked. Drank margaritas from a vendor while I shopped. Bought a beautiful vintage 1940's christmas apron for $5. Course I bought other stuff too .. but that was my favorite find. I also collect vintage pink china plates. Bought a few of those also.

So, if you are in this area, check it out. I guarantee you won't be sorry you did. The fields along the highway going in to Round Top is lined with vendors. Porta-potties are set up and you can shop till you drop! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment